A3 | NEW SERIES
GARR TOOL is pleased to announce the release of the A3 Series end mill.
The new A3 Series offers a free cutting, polished flute with a proprietary geometry designed for High Velocity Machining. A harmonically balanced tool, the A3 is capable of running up to 40,000 RPM. GARR TOOL recommends the use of high-performance tool holding and balancing systems to utilize the full capabilities of this next generation end mill.
- Solid submicron grain carbide end mill – center cutting
- Engineered for High Velocity Machining of Aluminum
- Proprietary geometry with polished flutes breaks up harmonics
- Improved end geometry provides superior floor finishes and increased plunge rates
- Capable of running up to 40,000 RPM – reduces vibration and balance issues
- Chip splitters and necks can be added within 48 hours (up to 12 pcs)
- +.000″ -.001″ (+.000mm -.025mm)
- shank dia. h6 (DIN 6535 HA)
PLEASE NOTE: As with any new tool release, delivery can take up to 2 weeks for first orders.