The VX-7 Series end mill 7-flute series has been engineered for High Efficiency/Trochoidal Milling.
The needs of today’s manufacturing world are always evolving, and the new 7-flute VX-7 Series from GARR TOOL has been engineered to meet them. Designed for High Efficiency Milling/Trochoidal Milling and paired with a next generation coating, this tooling has increased lubricity and wear resistance in materials such as Titanium (high temp alloys), stainless steels, and tool steels. As an added bonus, our VX-7 Series is noticeably quieter than the competition; the difference can be heard at first cut.
- 7-Flute End Mill
- AlCrN-Based Coating
- Solid submicron grain carbide end mill – non-center cutting
- Engineered for Dynamic Milling
- Multiple flutes for increased feed rates
- Staggered flute geometry
- PCT (Polish Carbide Treatment) enhances tool life
- Up to 15% Radial (ae) engagement
PLEASE NOTE: As with any new tool release, delivery can take up to 3-4 weeks for first orders.